18 January 2006

3 Great New Leaks!

3 New AMAZING songs leaked in the last 2 days and we would like to share with you their greatness.


1. Christina Milian- Say I

This is Ms. Milian's single from her upcoming album, So Amazin'. This song fits with the album name tremendously. Ok, you may think we're biased but this song is truly ace. It features a sample from something or someone who we do not know or care about, but it's a great hook. It sounds like an old TV theme song for a rodeo show. Hmm, youre thinking but you have to hear it for yourself. The track itself is mainly about living your own life and if you are your own person 'Say I-I-I-I-I-I'. 'Ima keep it gangster/Ima keep it hot/If you feel the same way say I-I-I-I-I.' Brilliant!


2. Nelly Furtado- Maneater

Oh god, how I hated this when I first heard it. However, after the second or third listen it becomes a true fun, Crunk-Pop track. The verses are a little messy but once the chorus comes in, the song becomes a back-tweaking, heart-pumping, leg-fucking dance track. 'A maneater/make you work hard/make you spend all/make you want all of her love.' Best moment: Nelly attempting to sing in a Japanese accent.


3. Pink- Stupid Girls

This track only leaked a 30 second clip, however, we were sent the promo CD which was quite generous of Pink's people. It's a fun song. It is pop music that sounds like Jamaican music with a cool guitar riff. 'Laughin it up as all the little people stare/Lookin for a daddy as people are shifting/It's frightening." Haha she always has the best lyrics. Welcome back!

Yay to all!