22 December 2005

Pink is SOO in!


P!nk with the exclimation mark is back. Her album lazily titled 'I'm Not Dead' is due out March/April. However, by the new material and her "bitch pleeeeease" attitude, the album will be much better then the album's "original" title.

According to MTV USA, she filmed two videos. One for 'Stupid Girl' and one for 'You and Your Hand'. She still has yet to pick which single she will release.

Here is her take on the videos:

#1: Stupid Girl-

"I don't think I need to name names," she said. "I live in L.A., so it's obvious what I'm surrounded by." She calls the clip "sick and twisted and insane," which in her book is a very good thing.

"I love making videos, and I love making videos with Dave Meyers (the director- admin)," she said. "He just gets it. I like to be physical and do my own stunts, and he allows for that. He has an insane imagination. I don't think anyone ever stopped laughing during 'Stupid Girl.' I don't think everyone else is going to laugh, but just know that we all did."

#2: You and Your Hand-
"First of all, I didn't want it to be typical," she said. "Not another club video. That's not going to happen, until we can do it all suspended in the air on hovercrafts. It just won't be interesting."

She describes the character-driven clip as being more "high-fashion, glam, vampirey, tough [and] sexy." Whereas she kept busy doing stunts in "Stupid Girl," Pink spent the majority of her time during the "You and Your Hand" shoot getting dolled up. "It was four hours of makeup and one hour of shooting for every different look in the video," she said. "I'll never do it again, so enjoy it! Because it sucked."

oh how we missed her!